Ogilvy Paris spots for Vittel bottled water
- Malaysia Airlines Might Rebrand in Wake of Tragedies
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push for Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- Y&R Canada President and CEO Chris Jordan Resigns After 12 Years
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology for Domestic Violence Rant
- Key & Peele Look Back on What Made Their 'Liam Neesons' Spot a Promoted Clip Worth Watching
- Agency Tries to Make an Ad That's All but Unskippable as YouTube Preroll
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.