Ocean Spray's cranberries take to the road
As slogans go, "Bogs Across America" isn't one that trips off the tongue. But when you see a cranberry bog set up in New York City's Rockefeller Center, part of Ocean Spray's Bogs Across America promotional campaign, it's quite a sight. As an item on Ocean Spray's Web site says, "Good thing Fashion Week's not in October because when we bring our 'Big Apple Bog' to Rockefeller Center, hip-high waders will be all the rage." And indeed, the temporary bog does have several Ocean Spray folks wading around in it, hip-high boots and all. The bog is in New York through Thursday and in L.A. on Oct. 15-17. For you bog aficionados out there, it's a spectacle not to be missed.
—Posted by Mark Dolliver
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.