No room for Fabio in this spoof
Maybe you remember those iRaq iPod spoof posters that were showing up in the New York City subway system, among other locales, last year. Here’s the same concept applied to “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter,” sent in to Boing Boing by a reader. Last time we checked, whoever is behind this hasn’t been able to infiltrate the local Stop ’n’ Shop to adorn tubs of pseudo-butter with this new, um, treatment.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Lego Builds Awesome Life-Size Star Wars X-Wing Fighter, Its Largest Model Ever
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.