Newcastle Brown Ale Lovingly Salutes Its Founder, and the Worms That Mercilessly Devoured Him History lesson veers off course
- Fiat Chrysler Will Have 3 Ads in the Super Bowl
- Need a Valentine's Day Date? Match and Starbucks Have Plans for You
- Here Are the Week's Top Brands for Instagram Videos
- The Year's 10 Most Unforgettable Social Moments in Sports
- Here's E!'s Super Bowl Ad for The Royals
- Lindsay Lohan Will Star in Esurance's Super Bowl Ad, for Which She's Very Thankful in the Teaser
- This Year's Most High-Stakes Super Bowl Showdown Is YouTube vs. Facebook
- Unilever Consolidates Its Search Marketing Business
- Snickers' Brady Bunch Ad Is Here, and It's One of the Funniest Super Bowl Spots Ever
- Similac Has a Big Hit With One of the Most Honest Ads Ever About Parenting
- GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad After Complaints About 'Puppy Mill' Humor
- This Apocalyptic Super Bowl Ad for Mophie's Phone Chargers Features the Ultimate Cameo
- Can This Simple Card Game Tell You Exactly What Kind of Brand You Are?
- Ad of the Day: Mountain Dew's Kickstart Turns Dudes Into the Craziest Dancers
- Watch This Ad Agency Tell Its Staffers They Have to French Kiss Their Clients
- This Year's Craziest Super Bowl Ad Is From GrubHub and Stars an Angry Flying Burrito
- PR Account Executive King + Company New York, NY
- Ad Ops Manager Penske Media Corp. Los Angeles, CA
- Search Marketing Manager, Digital Media Group Live Nation Entertainment Beverly Hills, CA
- Associate Producer - Community Engagement ideastream Cleveland, OH
- Real-Time Desk Lead (Social Editor) The McClatchy Company Washington, DC
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.
"Col. James Porter was laid to rest in Morpeth, where worms began eating his body." Droga5 delivers one of the best commercials ever about a company's founder—for Newcastle Brown Ale. Read more about the brewer's latest campaign here.