New ‘Housewives’ ad doesn’t overpromise
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. 92101, San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego, CA; a remote work arrangment may be an option
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here’s the promo for season three of Desperate Housewives. It’s not as cool as last year’s “Juicy” Garden of Eden promo, but maybe that’s a good thing. Last year’s got everyone excited for a season that ended up being underwhelming.
—Posted by Tim Nudd