New ‘Housewives’ ad doesn’t overpromise
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here’s the promo for season three of Desperate Housewives. It’s not as cool as last year’s “Juicy” Garden of Eden promo, but maybe that’s a good thing. Last year’s got everyone excited for a season that ended up being underwhelming.
—Posted by Tim Nudd