Nescafé: 21 Ads That (Almost) Make You Miss the '80s
- N.Y. Subway Riders Can Now Shop on Amazon While Underground
- Brand of the Day: National Car Rental Meets its Toughest Customer in Patrick Warburton
- News Sites Top List of Slowest-Loading Web Pages
- Facebook to Brands: No More Free Rides
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, Nov. 25, 2014
- Now That NPR's 'Serial' Podcast Is a Runaway Hit, Is MailChimp Reaping the Rewards?
- How Target Identifies the Hottest Retail Tech 18 Months Before It's Cool
- With New Commissioners, MLB and the NBA Rethink Their Marketing
- This Agency Made a Really, Really Big Deal of Hiring Its 100th Employee, and He Wasn't Expecting It
- Dads With Daughters Will Love This Christmas Ad from Dick's Sporting Goods
- Ad of the Day: Fathers Are Thrilled Their Boys Are Men in Old Spice's 'Dadsong'
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2014
- Why Media Agency Executives Should Act Like Movie Producers
- These Are the Hottest Digital Brands Around
- This Great Billboard for a Magic Festival Is Like Its Own Little Magic Show
- TV Bosses Say Ratings Won't Stop Being Awful Any Time Soon
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.