Movie Poster for 'The Great Gatsby' More Carey Mulligan, less Leonardo DiCaprio
- Here's Why Gerry Graf Is the Best Speaker During Advertising Week
- Mercedes Generated 54% More Traffic by Running Ads on 2 Major Social Sites
- Publicis Groupe Is the Big Winner in Samsung's Global Review
- Shonda Rhimes Smashes It in TV Twitter Ratings
- Less Than Half of Snapchat's Users Are in the U.S.
- 5 Things IAB's Randall Rothenberg Wants You to Know About Digital Advertising
- Mondelēz Strikes Online Video Deal With Google
- Weigh In on the Hottest Topics at This Year's Advertising Week. Join #AdweekChat Today
- Ad of the Day: Leica Recreates 35 Famous Photos to Celebrate a Century of Photography
- Viagra Airs Its First Ad Featuring Only a Woman, and She Gets Right to the Point
- Citizen Flies Westward, Chasing an Endless Sunset, in Global Campaign From W+K
- 'Eat Like You Give a F*ck,' Says This Hilariously Profane Ad for a Cookbook
- Here's the First Condom Ad Aimed at Sex-Positive, Environmentally Minded Feminists
- Jeff Goldblum Is Out of His Mind in Tim & Eric's Loony Ad for GE Lighting
- Ad of the Day: Dove Shows Moms Just What They're Teaching Their Girls About Beauty
- I Ate Taco Bell's Entire New Dollar Menu in One Sitting, and Here's What I Learned
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Bold poster for the upcoming Baz Luhrmann film. It's not every day that Leonardo DiCaprio stars in a movie but doesn't get his face on the poster. Via @ToddWasserman.