The most-read stories on AdFreak this week
- MTV's Newest Series Include the Amazingly Titled Slednecks
- Should the NYPD Even Do Twitter Marketing?
- FCC Net Neutrality Proposal Still Fuzzy
- Direct Marketing Association Names New Leadership
- Ladies' Home Journal to Cease Monthly Publication [Updated]
- C7 Ratings to Free Up Hundreds of Millions in Hidden Revenue
- FDA Moves to Regulate E-Cigarettes
- AOL Unveils Self-Serve Native Mobile Ads
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- In Vans Ads, Gavin McInnes Explains How to Do Absolutely Everything
- Ad of the Day: Life Jacket Maker's Chilling Site Makes You Feel Like You're Drowning
- See Heineken's 15-Second Film Based on a Fan's Tweet About an Evil Abe Lincoln
- Would You Recognize a Loved One Dressed Like the Homeless? These People Didn't
- VH1's 'I Will Survive' Anti-Bullying Ad Is Great Fun, but Does It Send a Good Message?
- Poo-Pourri Returns to Help Women Suppress the Stench of 'Man-Manure'
- Stick Your Fingers in These Holes If You Dare, Says Weird Outdoor Ad for PlayStation
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.