The Most Awkward Ad Ever for a Local Transmission Repair Shop Rhett & Link's latest gig
George from Arlen's Transmission might not be the next Chuck Testa, but he certainly gave 100 percent to this new commercial, created by local-ad legends Rhett & Link. Compare and contrast the new spot with Arlen's previous commercial, from 2009. Actually, the music's not that different.
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.