The Most Awkward Ad Ever for a Local Transmission Repair Shop Rhett & Link's latest gig
George from Arlen's Transmission might not be the next Chuck Testa, but he certainly gave 100 percent to this new commercial, created by local-ad legends Rhett & Link. Compare and contrast the new spot with Arlen's previous commercial, from 2009. Actually, the music's not that different.
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
- Sales Account Executive Creative Circle Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.