The Most Awkward Ad Ever for a Local Transmission Repair Shop Rhett & Link's latest gig
George from Arlen's Transmission might not be the next Chuck Testa, but he certainly gave 100 percent to this new commercial, created by local-ad legends Rhett & Link. Compare and contrast the new spot with Arlen's previous commercial, from 2009. Actually, the music's not that different.
- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- The ‘Soap Opera’ Inside Havas Worldwide
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.