More lovesick losers pine for Conan's return
- Is YP's Search Data Strong Enough to Win More Local Digital Ad Dollars?
- Azteca America and Ford Are Launching a Web Series That's All About Strength
- These Award-Winning Drone Photos Show How Everything Looks Cooler From Above
- How New York City Football Club Is Building Its Brand One Fan at a Time
- UPDATED: Women's World Cup Final Draws Record-Breaking Audience to Fox
- 24 Hours in Advertising: Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- How the National Women's Soccer League Plans to Keep You Hooked After the World Cup
- Ad of the Day: Taco Bell Takes Back Bacon in This Silly Anti-Craze Campaign
- Babies' Poop Faces Captured in Glorious Slow Motion in Award-Winning Pampers Ad
- Ad of the Day: Coca-Cola's Minimalist Can Promotes a World Without Labels
- Nike Celebrates the 'Real Girls of Moscow' With Empowering Ads, Murals and GIFs
- These Compelling Campaigns Are the Gold Standard for Sports Advertising
- How Periscoping Something as Simple as a July 4th Parade Can Take a Dark Turn
- How a Photographer and a Scotch Brand Created an Amazingly Cool Underwater Image
- Want to Sell Men's Grooming Products? Hire an Athlete, Not a Hollywood Star
- Trevor Noah, The Daily Show's New Host, Kicks Off PR Blitz With Jerry Seinfeld
- Entertainment Writer Hollywood.com New York, NY
- Communications Leader, The Intercept The Intercept New York, NY
- Senior Account Supervisor/Account Supervisor J Public Relations New York, NY
- Independent Ad Sales Contractor New Mexico Magazine Santa Fe, NM
- Temporary Web Manager (Maternity Cover) Crossroads School for Arts & Sciences Santa Monica, CA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
We posted a handful of these "Missing You" Conan O'Brien promos last week. Here are five more, in which desperately lonely people pine for their ginger prince, who returns to the air Nov. 8 on TBS.