More lovesick losers pine for Conan's return
- Stephen King Goes to Hulu
- Why Licensed Music Matters to Brands Like Hyundai and Chobani
- Will U.S. Shoppers Embrace Alibaba?
- The Wire Gets Folded Back Into The Atlantic
- Eater’s Redesign Is a Test For Vox Media’s Chorus Platform
- Betty Crocker’s New App Nixes Smudgy Smartphone Screens
- New Apps Let Homeowners Complete Projects Faster and Easier
- 'Pssst! Wanna Buy a New IPhone 6?'
- Brand Publishers Are Ditching Facebook in Favor of Microsites
- Honey Maid Didn't Test Its 'This is Wholesome' Campaign Before It Launched
- Ad of the Day: Budweiser Makes the Cutest 'Don't Drink and Drive' PSA Yet
- Brand of the Day: How Denny's Got So Good at Serving Up Snark Online
- Project Isaac: Celebrating the Marketing & Advertising Winners
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Showtime’s Mobile Ad Sets Off a Virtual Bomb in Your Hand
- These Are the Top 18 Names That People Really, Really Want on Their Coke Bottles
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
We posted a handful of these "Missing You" Conan O'Brien promos last week. Here are five more, in which desperately lonely people pine for their ginger prince, who returns to the air Nov. 8 on TBS.