Moleskine devours desk in 'Pac-Man' tribute
It's the 30th anniversary of Pac-Man, which you probably already knew from that awesome Google home page a few months back. As you can see in the video below, another company celebrating the classic video game is, somewhat randomly, artsy notebook maker Moleskine. The limited-edition Pac-Man Moleskine notebooks include a four-volume set colored to match the game's four ghosts. They're currently available through Moleskine's Asian shop, where the four-volume set is going for $328 Hong Kong (about $42 U.S.). But you can also pre-order a set from Amazon for $19.77.
- Embattled P&G CEO Out, Replaced by Predecessor
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- NSA Media Creates Alliance With Wishabi
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Atlanta's Most Infamous Stripper Pimps Charity Advertising Contest
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Jell-O Hijacks Twitter's Profane #FML Hashtag, Changes It to Mean 'Fun My Life'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Justin Bieber Is Sad About a Lot of Things, but Probably Not the Teen Employment Rate
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.