The Mini has its ups and downs
- CEO & Publisher, Religion News Foundation/Religion News Service Religion News Foundation The Foundation is based in Columbia, MO; the news service is based in Washington, DC.
- Account Coordinator Moxie Communications Group New York City, New York (US)
- Associate Online Editor Car and Driver Ann Arbor, Michigan
- E-Mail Marketing Coordinator Guilford Publications, Inc New York, NY
- Health Communications Specialist FDA Silver Spring, Maryland
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here's a billboard for the Mini Cooper which features a fiberglass version of the car that goes up and down like a yo-yo. You can see it close-up over at Advertising/Design Goodness, which says it was created by BBDO Italy.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor