The Mini has its ups and downs
- Top 10 Branded Videos: Samsung’s Marketing Blitz Edges Out Apple
- Is the Mobile Check-In Dead?
- Brands Sound Off on the NFL's Brutal Episodes
- Top 10 Web Series Videos: Buzzfeed Imagines Disney Dating Disasters
- Twitter Bolsters Audience-Based Ad Targeting
- Canon Asks Celebrities to Photograph Their Hometowns
- Martin Sorrell Says China's Move to Stop Graft Creates Opportunities for WPP
- Subway Rolls Out Mobile Payments to All 26,000 U.S. Locations
- A Glimpse Into Marketers’ Social Media Strategies
- This Brilliantly Designed Alarm Clock Wakes You by Brewing a Cup of Coffee
- 12 Ordinary People Who Beat Major Brands to Their Own Twitter Handles
- Meet the Man Who Unlocked the Secrets of Mobile Marketing
- Brand of the Day: How Ikea Brings Design Ideas to Life in Social
- The New Shows on Fox, Rated From Best to Worst
- Ad of the Day: Pampers Gives Moms a Sweet Surprise on Their Baby's First Birthday
- 9 Women the NFL Should Consider for Next CMO
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here's a billboard for the Mini Cooper which features a fiberglass version of the car that goes up and down like a yo-yo. You can see it close-up over at Advertising/Design Goodness, which says it was created by BBDO Italy.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor