Men trapped in giant fists in new Skittles ad
TBWA\Chiat\Day in New York continues its long-running Skittles oddvertising campaign with this "Clench the Rainbow" commercial, in which two guys daydream about escaping from the clutches of giant fists in the countryside. They fail. Such is life.
- Digital Marketing Director Parallax Press Berkeley, California (US)
- PUBLIC AFFAIRS ASSOCIATE FOR DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS & COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT Citizens' Committee for Children of New York New York City
- Customer Service Representative (CSR)/Data Entry Lyta & Havana Limited 30301, Atlanta
- Marketing Manager-Digital Sales RGM Group New York, NY or Santa Monica, CA (no relocation)
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.