A measure of justice falls from the heavens
I’d seen the TV spots in which less-than-manly men get squished by giant cans of Milwaukee’s Best Light. Until now, I hadn’t seen the billboards. Apparently the ads ran for several weeks before the giant cans fell on them. See another one here. Photo by Flickr’s bsmister69.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer Serino/Coyne, LLC New York City, New York
- Digital Media/Marketing Strategist National Automotive Magazine and Digital Platform Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US) -
- Editorial Assistant PHAIDON New York
- Aerial ENG Photographer/Reporter Welk Aviation Boston Massachusetts
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.