A measure of justice falls from the heavens
I’d seen the TV spots in which less-than-manly men get squished by giant cans of Milwaukee’s Best Light. Until now, I hadn’t seen the billboards. Apparently the ads ran for several weeks before the giant cans fell on them. See another one here. Photo by Flickr’s bsmister69.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- EDITOR-IN-CHIEF Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.