McDonald's: for when your pick-up lines fail
(Click the images to enlarge.) DDB Stockholm did this amusing six-panel print ad for McDonald's, in which a would-be Casanova gets ever more desperate with the one-liners during a night on the town—and then settles for a Big Mac. Tagline: "When it's time to go home since 1973."
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Social Media Content Designer Bayard Advertising Modesto, California (US)
- Digital Media Planner Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Director, Business Development - Pharmaceuticals Silverlight Digital LLC New York City, New York (US)
- Editorial Director - Business and High-tech publishing Information Today, Inc. New York City, New York
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.