McDonald's: for when your pick-up lines fail
(Click the images to enlarge.) DDB Stockholm did this amusing six-panel print ad for McDonald's, in which a would-be Casanova gets ever more desperate with the one-liners during a night on the town—and then settles for a Big Mac. Tagline: "When it's time to go home since 1973."
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.