McDonald's ad helps you look like a jackass
This interactive McDonald's billboard is certainly entertaining the tourists in Piccadilly Circus, and honestly, I'm a little miffed that Micky D's never does anything like this over here in America. Then again, you don't need fancy advertising when your franchises are roughly 50 feet from each other. And it's nice that England is getting special treatment, giving that McDonald's ranks fairly high on the culinary meter there.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
- Ad of the Day: Nike
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.