Maxwell the Pig Makes Grand, Squealing Return for Geico Adrenaline junkie hawks mobile app
- Instagram Users Like NASA’s Worldly View
- A&E Buys 10% of Vice For $250 Million
- These Are the Hottest Digital Brands Around
- What's Your Favorite Magazine?
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Executive Kidnapping Fears Trigger BMW's New Armored SUV for Russia
- Apple Blocks Developers From Selling User Health Data to Marketers
- With Nearly 3 Billion Views, the Enigmatic 'DisneyCollector' Fascinates Children on YouTube
- From Moscow to Mumbai, These Agencies Make Today's Best Campaigns
- The iPhone 6 Should Make Mobile Ads a Bigger Deal
- Ad of the Day: Peyton Manning and Cam Newton Prank Store Customers for Gatorade
- It Looks Like Pizza Hut in Japan Is Now Totally Being Run by Cats
- Meet the Hero Designer Who Publicly Shamed Showtime for Asking Him to Work for Free
- These Are the NFL's 7 Social Branding MVPs
- 10 Brands That Got Creative With the Ice Bucket Challenge Without Calling on the CEO
- Ad of the Day: David Fincher Brings Darkness and Mystery to Gap's Fall Campaign
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.