‘Mad about ad?’ Visit Burnett’s Cannes site
- Branded Video Drives Budweiser's Latest Push for Made in America
- Is Facebook's Bolt Teaser the Start of App Ads on Instagram?
- Y&R Canada President and CEO Chris Jordan Resigns After 12 Years
- Zillow Pays $3.5 Billion for Trulia
- The Hill Names Bob Cusack as Editor in Chief
- ESPN's Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology for Domestic Violence Rant
- Key & Peele Look Back on What Made Their 'Liam Neesons' Spot a Promoted Clip Worth Watching
- Sarah Palin Rolls Out Her Own Internet TV Network
- These 5 Dynamic Duos Are Nailing Digital Marketing
- Ad of the Day: Shifting Gears, Smart Makes the Biggest City Car Ever
- BuzzFeed Video Is Trying to Change the Definition of Branded Content
- Here Are the Best (and Worst) Personalized Coke Bottle Hacks So Far
- The Truth About Mobile Advertising? It’s a House of Cards
- Real-Time Marketing Isn't Just About Twitter
- Oh, Snap! Slim Jim Brings Back Famous Old Tagline, With a Modern Twist
- Who Will Become the Starbucks of Pot?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Once again, Leo Burnett in Budapest is doing its own Cannes predictions—posting 50 commercials and inviting you to vote on them. It’s promoting the project with this spot here, called “Mad About Ad?”
—Posted by Tim Nudd