Luvs spot features toddler crapping contest
Welcome to the near future of reality TV: a competitive crapping contest for babies. This bizarre "Poop, There It Is" Luvs spot, while slightly less artful than yesterday's Huggies ad, is still a nice break from the usual talking-baby sort of nonsense we get from diaper ads. But it also marks the cultural death of "what happens in Vegas" and that one hit song by Tag Team. I kinda hoped one of the kids would burst its deuce balloon, just so we could hear "Who Let The Dogs Out?"
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Nearly Half of Second-Gen Hispanics Feel Like Ads Don't Target Them
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- How BBH Perfected the Twist Ending for the Year's Best Beverage Ad
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- Mattress Ads Wake Up to Human Sexuality
- Does the American Shopping Mall Have a Second Life?
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.