Lugz guy kicks Eminem’s butt
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- Will Ferrell’s Anchorman 2 Is Changing the Way Movies Are Marketed
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
- Apple's 'Get a Mac,' the Complete Campaign
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here’s a link to a spoof commercial that pits the Lugz guy against Eminem. Here, the Lugz guy wins with a well-timed boot to the chest. We’ll see if the same happens in court.
—Posted by Tim Nudd