Logitech, now with even more Kevin Bacon
Logitech's Kevin Bacon commercial, in which the actor plays a Kevin Bacon fanatic called Ivan Cobenk, was one of the great ads of last year. Now, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners has released the hilarious extended version below. And it's not just extended—it's interactive. Scroll your mouse around the video, and you'll be able to click on all sorts of objects—with many of the links taking you to eBay, where you can bid on Cobenk's tchotchkes. (You can also check out the whole collection in a special eBay store called Kevin Wonders of the World.) Great stuff. Prediction: Those "actual rubber wieners that were used on Apollo 13" are going to go for a pretty penny.
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Ad-Supported App to Bring CW Programming to Apple TV
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.