At least one caveman doesn’t mind Geico
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Yet another Geico caveman spot, unearthed (once again) by the heroic Make the Logo Bigger. This time, one of the Neanderthals, at his peril, has forsaken his brothers and signed up for insurance through Geico.com.
—Posted by Tim Nudd