KFC Prefers One Unidentified Chicken Part Over Another And you thought parts was parts
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here's an amusing little KFC commercial. The voiceover asks: "What part of the chicken is 'nugget'? We're KFC. Our cooks don't make nuggets. They make Popcorn Chicken." Leading wags to wonder: What part of the chicken is the popcorn?