KFC Prefers One Unidentified Chicken Part Over Another And you thought parts was parts
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here's an amusing little KFC commercial. The voiceover asks: "What part of the chicken is 'nugget'? We're KFC. Our cooks don't make nuggets. They make Popcorn Chicken." Leading wags to wonder: What part of the chicken is the popcorn?