‘Keep on dreaming,’ says Belgian lad mag
- Google's Mobile 'Problem' Squeezes Pricing in First Quarter
- Vivint Taps Deutsch L.A.
- Lawmakers Call for Examination of Hate Speech in Media
- Milk-Bone Gets Into the Teeth Brushing Business
- Tribeca Film Fest Names Vine #6SecFilms Winners
- Octogenarian Salsa Dancer Slays YouTube
- US Airways Won't Fire Anyone for Porno Tweet
- 4 Reactions to Twitter's Gnip Acquisition
- 24 People Who Applied for the World's Toughest Job Were In for Quite a Surprise
- How One Guy Wooed 2,000 Women on Tinder
- Ad of the Day: Powerade Tells Nico Calabria's Amazing Story in Best World Cup Spot So Far
- Mazda Takes One Awesome Road Trip Through 60 Instagram Posts in Grid View
- Amazing Data From Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart's Social Bromance
- As Singer's Last Wish, 'I Touch Myself' Is Beautifully Reborn in a Breast Cancer PSA
- Join a Conversation Headed for Catastrophe in Honda's Anti-Texting Ad
- Ad of the Day: Maxwell House Says Its Coffee Is Good, Not Great, and Means It
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Nice male fantasy, but why isn’t she lying on the hood of a car? And where’s the beer? Spotted on Coolz0r, which has more executions.
—Posted by Tim Nudd