Kate Moss Airbrushed Within Inches of Her Life in New Fashion Ads Chilean clothier strikes again
At 38, Kate Moss has aged better than most hard-partying it-girls could hope to. But apparently that's not good enough for Chilean fashion line Basement. Having already forced her into breeding with a bunny, the brand has now released new ads in which Moss appears to have been practically sandblasted into some sort of anime android. In the shot above, her eyes have been moved so far apart, they're in danger of wrapping around the sides of her head like a hammerhead shark. The Sun asks, "Is this the most airbrushed photoshoot ever?" But that's an honor that probably goes to any shot of Madonna from the past decade. More images below.
- Embattled P&G CEO Out, Replaced by Predecessor
- The Guardian to Consolidate Web Properties Under One Domain
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Atlanta's Most Infamous Stripper Pimps Charity Advertising Contest
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.