Johnnie Walker, "The Man Who Walked Around the World"
- Facebook Reveals 'Premium' Autoplay Video Ads
- A&E Shelves Those Who Kill
- Report: Ad Networks Adhering to Strict Privacy Guidelines
- 5 Questions With Twitter's Global Online Sales Leader
- Advertising Community Heads to the White House to Talk Big Data and Privacy
- Senator Blasts .Sucks as a Generic Top-Level Domain
- 3 Agencies Vie for TD Ameritrade's Creative Account
- Samsung Steals the Show With Demo of New Galaxy S5
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Ad of the Day: Robert Redford and Will Ferrell Ludicrously Debate How to Help the Colorado River Delta
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands
- A Look at Kids' Exposure to Ads
- Can an Ad Campaign for Women's Rights Succeed by Only Featuring Men?
- Ad Campaign Seeks to Help Widow Whose Husband Had Hollywood's Most Famous Scream
- Mondelez Exec Takes Us Inside The Oreo Cookie Machine
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.