Is Jared Fogle headed back to the fat pants?
- Hulu Sees Fans of Its Deadbeat Series Marketing on Social App Whisper
- Clio Music Will Honor Creativity in Music Marketing and Advertising
- AOL Lead Says Connected TV 'Is Last Disruptive Frontier for Online Video'
- Whitney Museum Taps Grey N.Y.
- Jeff Goodby Explains What He Learned at SXSW This Year
- Here Is a SXSW Speaker Who Just Put What We're Doing in Perspective
- Fox Cancels Raising Hope
- DDB's Digital Exec on Creating for Instagram and Lovin' It
- Ad of the Day: Honey Maid Celebrates Single Dads, Gay Dads, Punk Dads and More
- The Traditional Purchase Funnel Is Kaput
- Watch This Miniature, 3D-Printed Subaru Race Against a Ton of Exploding Sticks
- 4 Specialty Shops Trying to Make a Native Ad Land Grab
- Meet 12 of the Biggest Young Stars on YouTube
- Draftfcb Is Unveiling Its Rebranding
- Celebs Join Sheryl Sandberg's Campaign to Stop Calling Girls 'Bossy'
- New York Magazine Launches Vulture Festival
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
The Subway spokesman photographed Nov. 29, 2009, in Miami.