Infographic: A Visual History of Twitter The biggest names, greatest hits, business models and more
- In Pitch for MGM Resorts, McCann and PHD Come Up Winners
- Infographic: Xbox and Amazon Drew Huge Social Buzz Going Into Black Friday
- This American Greetings Ad Nails Why Everyone Should Be More Thankful This Thanksgiving
- Verizon Is Giving Away Tons of Free Stuff on One of the Year's Biggest Travel Days
- Why Advertisers Are So Eager for This Year's Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- MediaCom Bolsters Digital With New Leadership, Including First 'Head of Knowledge'
- Heading Into Season 2, Has Serial Sold Advertisers on Podcasting?
- Corporate Culture Has Become the Most Powerful Force in Forging Partnerships
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- Hot List: These Are the Magazines That Made Everyone Take Notice in 2015
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- How Hearst's Troy Young Is Redefining the Role of a Magazine Executive
- Hot List: Here Are the Top TV Shows, Stars and Networks of 2015
- Here Are Some of the World's Best Ads You Might Have Missed in 2015
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here's a nice little compendium of info McNuggets about everyone's favorite microblogging service, including lists of record-breaking tweet events, business models, adoption rates, most-followed accounts and plain old fun facts. Done by Mashable.