Infographic: Apple to Apples, the Tech Company vs. the Fruit How do they stack up, anyway?
- In Pitch for MGM Resorts, McCann and PHD Come Up Winners
- Infographic: Xbox and Amazon Drew Huge Social Buzz Going Into Black Friday
- This American Greetings Ad Nails Why Everyone Should Be More Thankful This Thanksgiving
- Verizon Is Giving Away Tons of Free Stuff on One of the Year's Biggest Travel Days
- Why Advertisers Are So Eager for This Year's Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Ad of the Day: A Boy's Christmas Wish Comes True in This Lovely Coca-Cola Film
- Infographic: Inside the Minds and Motivations of Today's Charitable Donors
- Fullscreen Adds Former Hulu Chief as New COO
- How Roger Ailes Built Fox News Into a Media Powerhouse
- Hot List: The 24 Digital Brands, Startups and Games That Defined 2015
- 600 Fake Outdoor Ads in Paris Blast Corporate Sponsors of the COP21 Climate Talks
- Hot List: These Are the Magazines That Made Everyone Take Notice in 2015
- Here They Are: The Hottest Shows, Magazines and Digital Brands of 2015
- How Hearst's Troy Young Is Redefining the Role of a Magazine Executive
- Meet the Bleacher Report Editor Who Is Trouncing ESPN in Social Sharing
- Heading Into Season 2, Has Serial Sold Advertisers on Podcasting?
- Associate Producer for Sponsorship Programs Spike TV/Spike.com New York, NY
- Executive Assistant/Office Manager NYC Communications Firm New York, NY
- Audience Development Manager Rubber & Plastics News Detroit, MI
- Custom Manager - SC Magazine Haymarket Media, Inc. New York, NY
- Design Manager WebMD New York, NY
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Here's your goofy yet ultimately edifying—and certainly entertaining—infographic of the day: Apple to Apples, a study of how the tech company matches up against its namesake fruit. Turns out they're more alike than you might think.