Infographic: Apple to Apples, the Tech Company vs. the Fruit How do they stack up, anyway?
- Cheil N.A. CEO Sawyer Exits
- Consumer Study Suggests Apple's iBeacon Could Work for Retailers
- All You People Did This Year Was Watch The Walking Dead and Duck Dynasty
- Handing Over The Keys to Keyword Targeting
- Beyonce Drops an Album and 17 Videos With Zero Advance Marketing
- PewDiePie Added Most YouTube Subscribers in 2013
- Lindner Named McCann Worldgroup President
- Aereo to Supreme Court: Bring It On!
- Company's Amazing Reply to a Raging Customer Has Fans and Orders Pouring In
- Electrifying Video Salutes the Incredible, Otherworldly Genius of Ad People
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 6-13
- These Beer Ads Aren't Afraid to Celebrate the Stupid Fun Fueled by Beer
- Here's What Happens When 5 Digital Natives Must Endure a Week Without Internet
- Amazing Pantene Ad Defiantly Tackles How Women in the Workplace Are Labeled
- Kmart Does a Hilariously Dickensian Christmas Version of 'Ship My Pants'
- The 10 Best Ads of 2013
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
Here's your goofy yet ultimately edifying—and certainly entertaining—infographic of the day: Apple to Apples, a study of how the tech company matches up against its namesake fruit. Turns out they're more alike than you might think.