Ikea mixed up about whether size matters
- Advertising and Editorial Coordinator Confidential Yardley
- Media Sales Executive Davler Media Group New York City, New York
- Professional Account Manager – Healthcare Public Relations Pascale Communications, LLC Virtual/Work from home
- Senior Publicist/Account Supervisor J Public Relations INC. New York City, New York
- Writer / Editor OpenTrons Labworks Inc Brooklyn, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
“It’s not the size. It’s what you do with it,” Ikea proclaims in this ad card. Everyone’s favorite catalog dog might disagree.
—Posted by Tim Nudd