If you need the Body Snake, you need help
The phrase "Body Snake" brings to mind all sorts of perverse imagery, but never fear—it's just a goofy sponge for people who are too fat and stupid to clean themselves. According to this infomercial, it eliminates stumbling and fumbling (and outright falling down) in the shower and is proudly made in America—as if any other people on earth would need a product like this. Seriously, if areas beyond your reach include your "bottom" and "between your legs," you need NutriSystem before any newfangled sponges.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Better Eyewear Means Fewer Dead Cats, Says Amusing Specsavers Ad
- Dove Hires Criminal Sketch Artist to Draw Women as They See Themselves and as Others See Them
- Obscure Direct Response Brands Dominate Facebook Chatter
- He Shoots, He Scores: David Beckham's 10 Most-Viral Commercials
- Creak, Crack, Crunch. Local Chiropractor's Goofy Ad Is Painful to Watch
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.