If nothing else, they’ll be dying laughing
The World of Comedy Film Festival was held in Toronto in March and promoted with ads and the tagline, “Comedy makes everything better.” (Click the ads to enlarge.) A humorous concept, although honestly, it’s very rare that clowns make anything better. Via Houtlust.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Yahoo's Marissa Mayer Is Looking for the Ultimate DJ, and Advertisers
- Bloomberg's New Publishing Platform Is 'Like Tinder for Video'
- Why BuzzFeed Is So Good at Finding Millennials Online
- ESPN Sues Verizon Over FiOS' New Custom TV bundle
- Why Showtime’s Happyish Defiled the Keebler Elves
- How the Xbox Shot Its Way Into Gamers’ Hearts
- This Branding Agency Embraces Absurd Concepts to Get That Viral Video
- How Brands and YouTube Stars Are Hooking Up to Reach Millions of Millennials
- Guy Proposes to His Girlfriend Using a Skyscraper and a Million Post-it Notes
- 12 Digital Marketing Stats You Should Know From the Last Week
- Anti-Littering Campaign Uses DNA to Identify Litterbugs and Put Their Faces on Ads
- Ad of the Day: Minute Maid Shows What Children Really Think of Their Parents
- As Dove Debates Beauty, Ram Celebrates Women for Being Strong to the Core
- Meet the British Brand That Gleefully Hates 'Fatties' and Their Sympathizers
- Text Like a Creative Superstar With These Advertising Emojis
- Snapchat Persuades Brands to Go Vertical With Their Video
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.