If nothing else, they’ll be dying laughing
The World of Comedy Film Festival was held in Toronto in March and promoted with ads and the tagline, “Comedy makes everything better.” (Click the ads to enlarge.) A humorous concept, although honestly, it’s very rare that clowns make anything better. Via Houtlust.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- National Account Executive- Digital Media Sales Move, Inc. Santa Clara, California
- Online Editor Black Belt Comm. Valencia, California
- Content and Media Specialist Moxie Communications Group New York City or Los Angeles
- Digital Program Manager Twin Cities PBS Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.