If nothing else, they’ll be dying laughing
The World of Comedy Film Festival was held in Toronto in March and promoted with ads and the tagline, “Comedy makes everything better.” (Click the ads to enlarge.) A humorous concept, although honestly, it’s very rare that clowns make anything better. Via Houtlust.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
- Manager, Book Publishing Society for Human Resource Management Alexandria, Virginia
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.