Hungry sharks enjoy Snickers-filled humans
Amusing new Snickers spot from BBDO—with really great voiceover work, in particular. It might not go over well with shark lovers or shark-attack victims, but thankfully, both of those demos are small. Implied death and dismemberment—just another day in candy advertising.
- Oh Well, So Much for The Avengers Trailer Driving SHIELD Viewership
- Publicis Groupe Blames Weak Q3 on Merger Distractions
- Brand of the Day: What Is Madeleine Albright Doing on the Wheaties Box?
- What Is Snoop Dogg Going to Do With Reddit?
- Eric Mower + Associates Gets a Presence in New York
- Join Today's #AdweekChat for a Discussion of Cable, Streaming Video and Cutting the Cord
- Interpublic's Net Income Nearly Doubled in Q3
- Top 10 Branded Videos: LG Hits Gold With Vine Star
- Brad Pitt Dodges Insults to Make a Charity Pitch on Zach Galifianakis' Between Two Ferns
- Infographic: What the Color of Your Logo Says About Your Brand
- Organic Food Snobs Are Unknowingly Fed McDonald's, and They're Lovin' It
- Watch This 6-Year-Old and Her Friends Drop F-bombs for Feminism (and to Sell Clothes)
- Ad of the Day: Whoa, Facebook Actually Made a Great Little TV Ad About Modern Love
- How T-Mobile Trashed Its Own Industry and Gained 22M Subscribers in the Process
- This Agency Is Giving $1,500 to Each Employee to Go on an Exotic Vacation. Here's Why
- Spike Lee Captures the Passion and Personality of Mo'ne Davis in This Stirring World Series Ad
- Social Media Internet Assessor Lionbridge Any City,
- Digital Sales Manager Chronicle Books San Francisco, CA
- GM/Biz Dev head Mobile Media Start up Targeted Digital Video Company San Francisco, CA
- Account Coordinator McMurry/TMG Phoenix, AZ
- Marketing/Creative Director City Mattress, Inc. Bonita Springs, FL
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd and David Griner.