How may Martin Scorsese direct your call?
This one's been out for a little while, but it's worth a laugh: Martin Scorsese's “Turn off your cell phone” cinema ad from BBDO. American Express has also featured the director spoofing himself, as has HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, but it doesn’t really get old.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Public Relations Supervisor i.d.e.a. San Diego
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego; a remote work arrangment will be considered
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Digital Account Manager American Media New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.