How may Martin Scorsese direct your call?
This one's been out for a little while, but it's worth a laugh: Martin Scorsese's “Turn off your cell phone” cinema ad from BBDO. American Express has also featured the director spoofing himself, as has HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm, but it doesn’t really get old.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Sales Planner, Fashionista Fashionista 10012, New York City
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.