'Help I'm Nauseous Is Not Deviled Egg Flavored' This and other pertinent facts from a pharma press release
Help Remedies is always amusing. The pharma boutique, known for its strange and compelling advertising, can liven up even the most tedious of media communications—the new-product press release. "Help I'm Nauseous is not deviled egg flavored" was the subject line of the just-released release. See the whole thing after the jump. Unlike most PR missives, it won't leave you feeling queasy.
Help® Rescues Travelers from Motion Sickness
Independent Pharma brand launches help I'm nauseous
NEW YORK, NY (May 1, 2012) – Help® announces the launch of help I'm nauseous. Just in time for summer, help I'm nauseous saves you from stomach-churning perils of being sandwiched in the middle seat on airplanes, riding in the back of the station wagon cross country while your parents sing show tunes, sailing the seas on booze cruises, and sight-seeing on double decker buses. help I'm nauseous contains eight non-drowsy 25 mg Meclizine HCI tablets for relief of motion sickness in an easy to carry, portable package.
"Motion sickness is a common part of traveling and our product is small and easy to pack," said Richard Fine, Help's Co-Founder and CEO, "It's a great item to throw into your travel bag, whether you are traveling by air, sea, or street. "
help I'm nauseous prevents and treats nausea, vomiting, and dizziness, three things that people generally don't want to experience. The product contains a single ingredient (Meclizine HCI) and comes in earth-friendly paper pulp and bioplastic packaging.
"help I'm nauseous should be included with 3D glasses," said Nathan Frank, Co-Founder and Creative Director, "nothing ruins going to see summer blockbusters more than vomiting in your lap."
help I'm nauseous joins the Help Remedies® product line which includes help I have allergies, help I have a blister, and help I can't sleep. Available in Target stores nationwide and at helpineedhelp.com.
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Puma's Dance Dictionary Will Leave You at a Loss for Words
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Teenage Boys Are Suddenly Pregnant in Chicago's Striking PSA Campaign
- Ad of the Day: Nike
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.