Give your dog Dentastix instead of dentures
When your dog's teeth start rotting out, you've only got a few options. You can fit him with dentures, which apparently only come in the shape of human teeth. Or you can give him Dentastix, the oral-care treats from Pedigree. The TV commercial, by TBWA\Chiat\Day, will have people chuckling, for sure. But again, the real winner here might be the Denture Your Dog Web app, from Catapult Marketing, where you can upload your pooch's headshot, pick one of six denture designs, add some audio, share with friends—and await confirmation that this is indeed the greatest thing ever invented.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- The 10 Best Commercials of 2012
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- Microsoft Hammers Google in Leaked Parody of a Chrome Ad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.