Get your game face on at Venice’s airport
- Business Development Director i.d.e.a. San Diego, CA; a remote work arrangment may be an option
- Mobile Sales Executive Adperio Denver, Colorado (US)
- Assistant Media Planner/Buyer Marketing/Advertising Agency Chicago, IL
- Mid to Senior Copywriter LRXD Denver
- Social Media Community Manager Adaptive Studios Culver City
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Checking your luggage through to Venice’s Marco Polo Airport is always a bit of a gamble. This ad installation, for the Casinò di Venezia, would be even better if you could actually bet on where your bag will end up. Photo by njjdk.
—Posted by Tim Nudd