Get a Mac | "Trainer"
August 2009. PC is seen doing sit-ups, as a personal trainer barks at him. PC explains that it's been a rough time, with lots of accolades for Mac, so he working out to get back in shape. He asks the trainer for some positive reinforcement, so the trainer compliments Mac.
- Buzzfeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- iCrossing Hires Moxie And Razorfish Vets
- FCC Chairman Nominee Says Broadband Is Top Priority
- Viacom Finishes Major Upfront Biz
- Condé Nast Swaps Lucky Editor
- YouTube's Wigs Headed to Hulu
- Agency.com Co-founder Joins Prophet
- FCC Nominee Chair Plays Up His Business Experience
- DM9 Jayme Syfu Wins Mobile Grand Prix for Turning Cellphones Into Textbooks
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- Barbarian Group Wins Inaugural Innovation Lions Grand Prix for Its Cinder Coding Platform
- Ogilvy Adds Two More Grand Prix—in Outdoor and Media
- Instagram Video Invites Ads Speculation, Puts Vine on Notice
- How Starcom's Twitter Deal Was Born
- Pretty Much Everyone Is Doing Native Ads Now
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.