German Radio Station Sums Up the Destruction of Brazil in This Simple 9-Second Ad Adding more insult to injury
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Just when we thought we'd seen enough reaction to Germany's shellacking of Brazil in Tuesday's World Cup match, here is German radio station Radio Bayern 3 with a concise metaphorical translation. Um, cheers?