German Radio Station Sums Up the Destruction of Brazil in This Simple 9-Second Ad Adding more insult to injury
- Media Buyer Verso Advertising New York
- Editor-In-Chief Queens Tribune Queens County, New York (US)
- Senior Correspondent — New York The Holmes Report New York City, New York (US)
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Just when we thought we'd seen enough reaction to Germany's shellacking of Brazil in Tuesday's World Cup match, here is German radio station Radio Bayern 3 with a concise metaphorical translation. Um, cheers?