Gary Coleman can finally laugh about it all
Gary Coleman sure has become an Internet whipping boy in the past couple of years. But he does kinda bring it on himself, as this commercial he made for CashCall.com illustrates. Not sure if maniacal laughter is the best response to familial woes, but I do know it probably didn’t help public perception of him all that much. Then again, neither did his participation in the California recall election, or that Star Date nonsense, or punching that woman over an autograph, or last week’s disorderly-conduct citation in Utah. Wow, that’s a depressing list of questionable decisions. But he could still salvage his good name by playing himself in Avenue Q.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- Would Yahoo or Facebook Make a Better Tumblr Parent?
- Gevalia Aims for a Buzzy Social Partying Weekend
- Meet the Sleepy's Creative Finalists
- Modest Buzz for NewFront Content Based on Social Sharing Data
- Former Publicis COO Richard Pinder on Reimagining Global Networks
- Yahoo Adding Tweets to Homepage
- Embattled Abercrombie CEO Backpedals on Exclusionary Comments
- NBCUniversal Expands Licensing Deal With Amazon
- Goodby, Silverstein Brings the Funny for YouTube's First-Ever Comedy Week
- YouTube Star Tobuscus Forced Into Making Insane Musical Ad for Hot Pockets
- California Winery's Ads Pair the Product With Sex, Drugs and More Sex
- Yahoo in Talks to Acquire Tumblr
- Online Video Ads Have Higher Impact Than TV Ads
- Dumb Ways to Die Is Now a Video Game for the iPhone and iPad
- The Story Behind 'This Is Water,' the Inspiring Video People Can't Stop Watching
- British Advertising Hits New Low With Commercial Starring Talking Butt Crack
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.