FREAKY AD MOMENTS OF 2007, ELITE 8: Starburst’s lad vs. Pioneer’s laughing eyes
Starburst’s little lad vs. Pioneer’s laughing-eye ads.
The little lad continues his grating, dandyish progression through the tournament, but here he faces biological experiments gone wrong in Pioneer’s Kuro campaign. Expect the lad to sing a particularly shrill berries-and-cream song if he advances.
UPDATE: Pioneer’s mouthy eyes send the little lad home early. See the vote totals here.
- Twofifteenmccann's Parsons Joins The Factory
- Germany's Serviceplan Repeats as Grand Prix Winner in Design
- Facebook Updates Page Insights, Breaks Out 'PTAT'
- 'Dumb Ways to Die' Train Keeps Rolling, as It Wins Grand Prix in Radio
- BuzzFeed's Michael Hastings Dead at 33
- What's So Good About 'Dumb Ways to Die'?
- Newsy Officially Announces Partnership With MSN
- Facebook Now Has 1 Million Advertisers
- Maxipad Brand Goes for Blood in Brilliant Reply to Facebook Rant
- Draftfcb and Pereira & O'Dell Each Win a Grand Prix in Cyber Category
- Conan O'Brien to Advertisers: You Disgust Me, but I Will Take Your Money
- Annie Leibovitz Revisits Her Famous Photo of John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- TBWA\Media Arts Lab Earns Press Grand Prix for Apple's iPad Mini Ads
- Millennial Guys Are Turning to Makeup
- MTV Study Shows Varying Attitudes Within Millennial Generation
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs Pitches Revolt and Tells Advertisers How to Be Cool
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.