Flags of the world, after client comments
- Media Sales Executive Progressive Business Media East Coast
- Writer/Reporter - freelance Hughes Hubbard & Reed Battery Park, New York, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Advertka has posted a Flash montage of what flags of the world might look like after being subjected to a round of client changes. They get the number of stars on the U.S. flag wrong, but maybe that's part of the joke.
—Posted by Tim Nudd