Flags of the world, after client comments
- Online Sales - Regional Manager Infobase Learning New York City, New York (US)
- Field Marketer Ainsworth Institute of Pain Management Manhattan, NY
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Account Director GlassView New York City, New York (US)
- Social Media Content Designer E. & J. Gallo Winery Modesto, California (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.
Advertka has posted a Flash montage of what flags of the world might look like after being subjected to a round of client changes. They get the number of stars on the U.S. flag wrong, but maybe that's part of the joke.
—Posted by Tim Nudd