Five lingerie spots racier than Lane Bryant's
So, the Lane Bryant ad below is causing a fuss, though it's unclear if ABC and Fox really don't want larger women in their underwear terrifying prime-time viewers, or if Lane Bryant has orchestrated a fake scandal for PR purposes. One thing's for sure: In the pantheon of sexy lingerie commercials, this is about as tame as they come. After the jump, five lingerie spots that wouldn't even run on pay-per-view here in America.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
1) Kylie Minogue spot for Agent Provocateur.
2) Justin Anderson's short film "Chore" for Damaris (NSFW).
3) New Yorker lingerie commercial "The Wedding Night."
4) Schiesser lingerie commercial "Nurse."
5) Paragon commercial "Blush."
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- What If Arrested Development Were Coming Back on YouTube?
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Dwell Media Hires New Head of Digital from Yahoo
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- Rapture-Palooza Star Anna Kendrick Is Addicted to Reddit
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- 67% of Smartphone Owners Would Rather See Ads Than Pay for Premium Content
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.