Figure this one out while driving 65 mph
- Grocery Chain Will Pitch Store Patrons With Amazon-Like Recommendations
- NBCU's Esquire Network Hones In on Guys
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- Sharecare Rolls Out Personalized Health App
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Virgin America, StubHub Hook Up for Flying Super Bowl Tailgate Party
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- Big Account Wins Make Grey the 2013 Global Agency of the Year
- 2013 U.S. Agency of the Year: 72andSunny
- 360i Is Selected as the 2013 Digital Agency of the Year
- The Top 20 Tumblr Ads of the Year
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- The ‘Soap Opera’ Inside Havas Worldwide
- Ad Agency Tries Letting Clients 'Pay What You Want'
- Watch the Most Shared Ads of the Past 8 Years on Unruly Media's 'Viral Spiral'
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.
The whole “Objects in mirror” thing is overused, but this Chipotle billboard is eye-catching. Just be sure to keep the other eye on the road. [Photo by Flickr’s EricByers.]
—Posted by Tim Nudd