Eyeglasses that have seen better days
Several friends of mine have had Lasik eye surgery in the past few months, which may be why I particularly like this Lasik ad. Plus, it’s nice to see that funeral-home themes are still surviving after the demise of Six Feet Under. Via Twenty Four.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Shonda Rhimes Addresses Being Mischaracterized as an 'Angry Black Woman'
- Lenovo Not Afraid to Make Fun of Itself in Native Content
- Whisky Makers Applaud Scots' Vote Against Independence
- Joan Rivers Touts iPhone 6 From Beyond the Grave
- See Which Brands Are Talking Like Pirates on Twitter Today
- Home Depot's Breach of 56 Million Credit Cards Is Even Bigger Than Target's
- In-Image Ads Can Now Be Programmatic, Too
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle’s CEO
- Ad of the Day: Gatorade's Epic Farewell to Derek Jeter Will Be Tough to Beat
- Apple-U2 Duet Causes a 41% Drop in Social Sentiment
- The CW's New Shows, From Best to ... Second Best
- NBC's New Fall Shows, From Best to Worst
- And the Year's Hottest TV Show Is...
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Sept. 12-19
- ABC's New Fall Shows, Rated From Best to Worst
- Cheerios Tugs at the Heartstrings Again With a Dad Working the Third Shift
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.