Eyeglasses that have seen better days
Several friends of mine have had Lasik eye surgery in the past few months, which may be why I particularly like this Lasik ad. Plus, it’s nice to see that funeral-home themes are still surviving after the demise of Six Feet Under. Via Twenty Four.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Senator Blasts .Sucks as a Generic Top-Level Domain
- 3 Agencies Vie for TD Ameritrade's Creative Account
- Bazinga! CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory Through 2016-17
- Samsung Steals the Show With Demo of New Galaxy S5
- Dems Find Fault With Draft to Reauthorize Satellite Bill
- Agency's Speakeasy Aligns With SXSW's 'Dark Austin'
- Yahoo CMO Kathy Savitt Talks SXSW, Music and Strategy
- Anne Sweeney Is Leaving Disney
- Duracell Bus Shelter in Montreal Heats Up When Everyone Holds Hands
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
- Cringey-Cute Clothing Ad With Strangers Kissing Has 7 Million Views in One Day
- Ad of the Day: Man Battles Machine in World's Most Important Game of Ping-Pong
- Each Model for Betabrand's New Spring Collection Has a Ph.D.
- Frozen's 'Honest Trailer' Captures Everything That Made Viewers Hot and Cold on the Movie
- 5 Things We Learned at SXSW
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.