Eyeglasses that have seen better days
Several friends of mine have had Lasik eye surgery in the past few months, which may be why I particularly like this Lasik ad. Plus, it’s nice to see that funeral-home themes are still surviving after the demise of Six Feet Under. Via Twenty Four.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Sr. Acquisitions Editor Brilliance Audio New York City, New York (US)
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.