Eyeglasses that have seen better days
Several friends of mine have had Lasik eye surgery in the past few months, which may be why I particularly like this Lasik ad. Plus, it’s nice to see that funeral-home themes are still surviving after the demise of Six Feet Under. Via Twenty Four.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Con Williamson Is Leaving Saatchi N.Y. After 3+ Years
- FCC Chair Delays Wireless Spectrum Auction to 2015
- NBC Hits the High Notes With The Sound of Music Live!
- LG's Bottom-of-the-Page Ads Are Getting a 2.1% Click-Through Rate
- The Adweek Agencies of the Year Issue [Video]
- Bravest Warriors is Not Quite Super Enough
- How Twitter Stepped Up Its Ad Game
- Inc. Magazine Announces Leadership Shuffle
- New Attention-Grabbing Mannequins Are Modeled After Disabled Public Figures
- Ad of the Day: Oreo's Holiday Song About Balls Is a Real Treat at Just the Right Time
- The 20 Most Viral Ads of 2013
- Adweek's Top 5 Commercials of the Week: Dec. 1-6
- Infiniti Launches Global Creative Review
- Apple's 'Get a Mac,' the Complete Campaign
- Budweiser's Tweet-Powered Knitting Bot Makes Holiday Sweaters for Designated Drivers
- DiGiorno Pizza Live-Tweeted The Sound of Music, and It Was Very Tasty
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.