Even more boring than your average spot
Rapp Collins and TribalDDB created this ad for Seeing Eye Dogs Australia. One Second Theater, this isn’t. “Bored of waiting for something to happen?” says the copy. “So are the 2,000 people who could use a Seeing Eye Dog.” Via Houtlust.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Senior Editor (Technology Content) Manifest Washington D.C.
- Media Relations Assistant NYU Langone Medical Center New York City, New York
- Media Relations Senior Associate Rocky Mountain Institute New York City, New York (US)
- Communications Associate American National Standards Institute Midtown Manhattan
- Digital Sales Team Leader BridgeTower Media St. Louis, MO and Richmond, VA
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.