Consenting adults and their grocery habits
Regarding this probably NSFW MySupermarket ad, I'll have to quote philosopher/hero to children everywhere Zapp Brannigan and say I’m unfamiliar with the type of thing I’m seeing. However, it’s not bad at all. It’s obvious that the girl is new to this—there’s more appealing food than baked beans to spread all over your manfriend, and you’re not actually supposed to eat what you’re tantalizing him with. But the important thing is that they’re spending time together as a couple. It’s a good thing Gogurt wasn’t on their shopping list, or this could have been even more graphic.
—Posted by David Kiefaber
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- Dish Network's Search for a Digital Agency Down to Finalists
- Liberal Groups Pressure Mayer to Withdraw From FWD.us
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Forbes 100 Most Powerful Women Includes Tech, Media Titans
- The IAB and Mozilla Clash—in Person
- Sen. John Cornyn Joins the Fight Against Patent Trolls With New Bill
- YouTube CEO is Cannes Lions Media Person of the Year
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Geico Makes the Perfect Ad for Hump Day
- Samsung Presents Advertising's Most Idiotically Primitive Husband Ever
- The New York Times Reinvents the Boring Banner Ad
- Ad of the Day: DirecTV
- Ads for Playboy Fragrances Have Plenty of Happy Endings, and a Few Weird Ones Too
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- PETA's Incredibly Lifelike CGI Ape Begs You Never to Use Real Ones in Ads Again
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.