Clean out that moldy mouth, says Oral B
Do images of rotting food make people want to buy toothbrushes? Oral B thinks so. “Don’t keep it inside your mouth for too long,” says the helpful tagline. See other grody executions here and here. Campaign by Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires, according to Ads of the World.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Gooooaaalll! Fox Deportes Amplifies on Twitter
- Pranks Dominate This Week's YouTube Top 10
- Zuckerberg Says U.S. Government Is a Threat to the Internet
- Déjà Vu All Over Again as CBS Renews 18 Series
- TBWA\Chiat\Day L.A. Cuts 5% of Its Staff
- A&E Shelves Those Who Kill
- Report: Ad Networks Adhering to Strict Privacy Guidelines
- 5 Questions With Twitter's Global Online Sales Leader
- Is This Obscure European Sock Company the World's Worst Advertiser?
- Remember When Burger King Ads Were Insane? In New Zealand They Still Are
- A Tweet, Selfie and Instagram Video Just Broke That US Airways News
- Unapologetic Fitness Mom Turns Her Polarizing Facebook Photos Into a Movement
- Facebook Reveals 'Premium' Autoplay Video Ads
- Ad of the Day: Robert Redford and Will Ferrell Ludicrously Debate How to Help the Colorado River Delta
- Mother London Makes Its Own 'First Kiss' Parody … With Dogs
- And Here's the First Branded Parody of That Super-Viral 'First Kiss' Ad
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.