Clean out that moldy mouth, says Oral B
Do images of rotting food make people want to buy toothbrushes? Oral B thinks so. “Don’t keep it inside your mouth for too long,” says the helpful tagline. See other grody executions here and here. Campaign by Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires, according to Ads of the World.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.