Clean out that moldy mouth, says Oral B
Do images of rotting food make people want to buy toothbrushes? Oral B thinks so. “Don’t keep it inside your mouth for too long,” says the helpful tagline. See other grody executions here and here. Campaign by Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires, according to Ads of the World.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Digital Project Manager GLOW Digital Agency New York
- Newsroom Administrator/Payments Clerk American Media 10004, New York City
- Partnership Manager, TV Acxiom New York City, New York
- Citybuzz Preditor VIDICOM New York City, New York (US)
- Development and Strategic Partnerships Consultancy - Measure of America SSPR Brooklyn, New York
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.