Clean out that moldy mouth, says Oral B
Do images of rotting food make people want to buy toothbrushes? Oral B thinks so. “Don’t keep it inside your mouth for too long,” says the helpful tagline. See other grody executions here and here. Campaign by Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires, according to Ads of the World.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Editor in Chief Voice Media Group Phoenix, Arizona
- Digital Media Planner/Buyer Serino/Coyne, LLC New York City, New York
- Digital Media/Marketing Strategist National Automotive Magazine and Digital Platform Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (US) -
- Editorial Assistant PHAIDON New York
- Aerial ENG Photographer/Reporter Welk Aviation Boston Massachusetts
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.