Clean out that moldy mouth, says Oral B
Do images of rotting food make people want to buy toothbrushes? Oral B thinks so. “Don’t keep it inside your mouth for too long,” says the helpful tagline. See other grody executions here and here. Campaign by Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires, according to Ads of the World.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Content Writer Wisconsin School of Business 53706, Madison
- Foreign and Defense Policy, Communications Assistant American Enterprise Institute Washington D.C.
- Account Executive National Publication Yardley, PA 19067
- West Coast Manager National Magazine Los Angeles, CA
- Account Executive National Magazine Newtown, PA - Bucks Co
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.