Cingular billboard drops ‘calls’
Cingular showcases another dramatic way to highlight the issue of dropped calls on this billboard outside the Marriott Marquis in Times Square. As Billboardom points out, this marks the second interesting execution in the lost calls, um, oeuvre recently. Via Advergirl. UPDATE: Shedwa has posted an image of the new Cingular billboard in Times Square, which replaces this one.
—Posted by Catharine P. Taylor
- FTC May Not Be Done With Google Yet
- IPG Shareholders Reject 2 Proposals, Including Gender and Race Reporting
- Are You Young and Male? Discovery Says This TestTube's for You
- Arrested Development Outbuzzing House of Cards
- Top Digital Publishers Praise Yahoo's Tumblr Deal
- How J.Lo Is Becoming A Wireless Brand
- Arnold Wins Avocados From Mexico
- BBC's Experimental 'Perceptive Radio' Will Personalize Content
- Having Shipped Its Pants, Kmart Now Offers You 'Big Gas Savings'
- And the 2013 Grand Effie Goes to ...
- Ad of the Day: VisitEngland
- Twitter's TV Ad Targeting Uses 'Video Fingerprinting'
- Group of Web Video Companies Band Together to Ensure Ads Are Viewable
- Cadillac Nears Decision in Creative Review
- Tablets Overtake Smartphones as the Big Shopping Device
- Kawasaki and 'Lone Ranger' Ride Together in Multifaceted Campaign
AdFreak is your daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd. Updated every weekday, with a weekly recap on Saturdays.