Chrysler blindsided by ‘Person of the Year’
In making a Flash ad to introduce Time’s Person of the Year feature online, Chrysler probably felt pretty good about the opening lines: “You might not be Time Person of the Year. But you can drive like you are.” They might want to revise the ad now. Via Radosh.net.
—Posted by Tim Nudd
- Account Executive-Multi Platform Sales Macfadden Communications Group New York City
- Public Communications Coordinator City of Chesapeake Chesapeake, Virginia
- Public Relations Beauty Account Executive DeVries Global 10022, New York City
- Social Media Manager Pipedrive New York City, New York (US)
- Managing Editor The Penny Hoarder (Taylor Media) Saint Petersburg, Florida
AdFreak is a daily blog of the best and worst of creativity in advertising, media, marketing and design. Follow us as we celebrate (and skewer) the latest, greatest, quirkiest and freakiest commercials, promos, trailers, posters, billboards, logos and package designs around. Edited by Adweek's Tim Nudd.